Translate

Sunday 30 November 2014

Dec 1-The Stamping Boutique-Pocket Patootie Monkey Digi


I loved our challenge this week!  It is all about black and white!  The image can be found at our sponsor this week (The Stamping Boutique) Pocket Patootie Monkey Digital Stamp.  I cant believe how many Copic's I used to make this black and white card!  

Monkey - W00, 0, 2, 4, 6, 8
Pocket - N0, 1, 3, 5, 7, 9
Banana - C00, 1, 3, 5, 7, 9
Vine and Leaves - T0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5

I water-coloured the background with a grey paint.  And then I had no idea how many of my stickles actually worked with this.  I used Black Diamond, Icicle, Star Dust, Frosted Lace, and Silver!

I was a bit unique this time with the folds of my card (basically because I scored on the wrong line LOL - shhhhhh I was tired LOL).  So that bow on the side actually ties to hold that flap at the bottom shut.  The I go Bananas this time of the year pulls down to then open up the Pocket Patootie Monkey to reveal the sentiment inside which is Happy Birthday!  I had a party to go to this afternoon and I just love the gal it was for and thought she would like the card.  We partnered it up with a black and white bag with her gift inside.  My daughter paired this with a lime green paper so of course I made the envelope with green and lime green polka dots to match the paper (what can I say...I am a bit OCD when it comes to this stuff).

The challenges that this card is entered into are;

The Outlawz Challenges - Monday Greetings


No comments:

Post a Comment