Translate

Sunday 9 November 2014

141110-VeteransDayCreateACardForTheTroops-BeansieDoodles-JumpinJellyBean


Hiya Everyone!

Thanks for joining me for another creation!

This week our theme at Outlawz is Create a Card for the Troops.  The image was created by Beansie Doodles - Jumpin Jelly Bean.

This was another hard challenge for me because I have never made a card for a Veteran or Active Armed Forces person.  All I could think of was how happy the old lady was to be welcoming her son or daughter or husband (OK really the old woman can be a cougar LOL).  Then when putting my project together I remembered that this was supposed to be a card that goes to an active troop member.

I mimicked the side like medals that soldiers would wear on their formal uniform.  The bling is Martha Stewart Jewels.  The copic markers that I used are;

Skin -  E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20
Hair - C00, C0, C1, C2, C3, C4
Dress - YG95, YG99
Slippers - YG95, YG99, W1, W3, W5, W7
Frill - YG00, YG01, YG95
Walker - W1, W3, W5
Tennis Balls on Walker - YG00, YG01, YG06

Challenges entered

Outlawz - Monday Greetings

Thanks much for popping in to see my project this week.  Please leave me your link to your blog and I will pop in to see yours for some inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment