Translate

Wednesday 26 November 2014

Antonetta's Pink Bridal Dress!



The Digi that I used for this card is Lizabeth Wedding Bliss.

This is a card that I made for my co-worker/friend!  She is finally getting married to her man in a very simple ceremony with her family on December 15th!  Although they have been living together for quite some time, it was the reason she did not get a white dress...she went with a pink one instead!  I hope I matched the colour to the same pink she has!  I know she will be delighted to get her card at our team X-Mas party!

The copic colours that I used were;

Skin - E000, 00, 21, 11, 04, R20
Hair - E44, 47, 49
Eyes - E44, 47, 49, Y17
Dress/Veil - R00,  RV11,  BV20
Flowers - R35, 37, 56
                G24, 28, 29
Shadow - C00, 0, 1, 2, 3

I have entered this card into the following Challenges;


3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, great image and embellishments!! Thanks for playing along with us at the Party Time Tuesdays Anything Goes Challenge!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Elina! Thank you for popping in to see my card. I appreciate it very much

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bonnie,
    Thanks so much for popping on over to look at my card. I really enjoyed creating it! I look forward to participating in more challenges from your group.

    ReplyDelete