Translate

Sunday 2 November 2014

141103-Theme-FallColours-SS-SelfConsciousPaulie


This was such a fun card to make!  I actually went the traditional white polar bear first then remembered we were doing the theme of fall colours!  I just couldn't get the white polar bear to work with the fall colours...so back to the drawing board and went with a brown grizzly bear!

The Digi you can find at Sweet and Sassy - Self Conscious Paulie.

I used the grass border Sizzix then I used Stampin Up - Ever Green tree along with one purchased from Michaels (sorry don't know who the designer of that stamp is).  I double mounted this onto Deep Green card and Rust coloured paper.

The Copic Markers that I used for this project are;

The Bear - E47, E49, E57
The Tongue - R20
The Ears - R30
The Scarf - E22, E35, E57, E09 along with Y15, Y19, YR04, YR09
Wreath - YG95, YG99 - Stickles - Icicles
Nose - W3, W5, W7

This was entered into the following Challenges


Thanks again for popping by for a visit!  I look forward to seeing your projects too...drop me a note with your blog address so I can drop by your place for inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment