Translate

Friday 1 May 2015

HighHopes-Julie'sMoment-May1st-NewRelease


So I showed up at the Crop today (well the day I did this card LOL) at One Crazy Stamper and I forgot well a lot of my stuff including the images that I was going to be colouring for the day LOL!  Luckily Lora had my May New Release stamps waiting for me (CRISIS DIVERTED LOL)!  Now it was great because I managed to make cards in advance, not so great because I was already behind and now have to work on the ones I had to do for the next few weeks OMG where do I get the time! 

Isn't this the cutest image!  It reminds me of my little girl when she was younger so I decided to make this a card for her to give to her dad for fathers day!  I know he will love it!  The image is called Julie's Moment and can be found for purchase at High Hopes Rubber Stamps.

The Copic Markers that I used for this project are;

Skin - E0000, E000, E21, E11, E04, R20
Eyes - E49, E47, Y18, Y15
Lips - R27, R05, R02
Inside Mouth - R20, R21
Hair - E57, E47, E49
Dress/Wing Polka Dots - RV23, RV13, RV14
Wings - BG11, BG32, BG34, BG49
Bird - Y15, Y17, Y19
Boots - 100, C9, C7, C5, C3, C1

The patterned paper that I used is from One Crazy Stamper called Doodlebug-Friendly-Forest-Fall-Floral



I am entering this card into the following challenges;

High Hopes - May Challenge - Anything Goes
Join Us! - It runs through 7pm EST Thursday, May 31st.

I hope you join me again next week when I have a new release to share with you!  I can't wait!


If you are in need of a High Hopes stamp, check out these stores:

Lacey Stephens - Stamp and Create based out of the US
One Crazy Stamper based out of Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment