Translate

Saturday 25 April 2015

Happy Birthday Tyrell - JadeDragon


Happy Birthday Tyrell!  

This card was ordered just in time for Tyrells 16th birthday!  Tyrell is a basketball guru and mom wanted him to be able celebrate both functions on the same day as his first love (until he gets a girlfriend it is basketball for now LOL).  The image I found on site from Jade Dragon.

The Copic Markers that I used for this project are;

Skin:  E51, E43, E55
Hair:  E34, 35, 47
Eyes:  E79, E49, E55
Uniform: W9, W7, W5, W3, W1 FB2 
Basketball:  E79, E47E08
Hoop:  YR04, YR09, R59
Shoes:  RV29, RV25, RV23, RV21

Background

Sky:  Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Tumbled Glass
Ground:  C9, C7, C5, C3, C1

The paper that I used were from my stash!  I just did not have many manly embellishments so I watched a video on you tube on how to make a basketball net and then attached a die cut circle that I coloured in the basketball lines with a Black Micron (08) marker!  I strongly recommend everyone to learn this technique it can be used for lots of things and in particular for safety issues if ever you need them!  Isn't crafting fun??

Anyhow, thanks for joining me this week for my project!


No comments:

Post a Comment