Translate

Friday 15 May 2015

150515 - High Hopes Rubber Stamps - Julie's Smile and Julie's Butterfly



Today I am bringing to you another New Release from High Hopes called Julie's Smile!  Isn't the fairy collection just adorable!  I also used the image Julie's Butterfly for the Butterfly Strip down the left side of the card

I made this card for a very special family!  Many of you know that my husband recently became ill.  My daughter wanted to do something special for her dad and since we are a softball family, she approached a parent on the team who has some seats to the Blue Jay's games!  Well they offered her a pair of tickets for a game against the NY Yankees!  So my daughter took my husband out for a bonding night to the game on May 4th!!

The Copic Markers that I used for this project are;


Skin E21, E11, E51, E04

Hair E30, YR31, E33, E35
Wings/dress/butterflies
    R22, R24, R27
    BG32, BG15, BG09
    W9, W7, W5
Eyes BG49, BG45, B00
Background YR00, YR000, YR0000
    Tim Holtz Tumbled Glass


The paper that I used for this project was all in my stash!  I just used some plain paper (unpatterned).  The additional embellishments were from Make It Crafty for the Scripty Thank You and the Butterfly and Dragon Fly on the actual card.

I am entering this card into the following challenges;

High Hopes - May Challenge - Anything Goes
Join Us! - It runs through 7pm EST Thursday, May 31st.

I hope you join me again next week when I have a new release to share with you!  I can't wait!



If you are in need of a High Hopes stamp, check out these stores:

Lacey Stephens - Stamp and Create based out of the US
One Crazy Stamper based out of Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment