Translate

Tuesday 3 February 2015

Feb 1 - Outlawz Freebie - Sandi Samples - Watercan

Hello Everyone!

Today I thought I would do something different!  Instead of a card, I made myself a calendar book in December.  I want to decorate it so it makes me happy LOL.  The Freebies for the next several months will be used for that purpose (as long as they go with the month theme).  The page in my calendar book is actually a folder.  That way I can keep papers in the book quickly without hole punches!  It is proving to be most effective for me.

The stamp was provided by Sandi Samples and what a perfect time for such a watering can of sun!  When most of us are covered in with snow, it was nice to think of the upcoming summer months LOL.


The Copic Markers that I used for the image are:

Watering Can - E97, E08, E09, E47, YG91, YG93, 110
Flower Centers - Y38, Y35
Red Flowers/Heart - R56, R37, R35
Purple Flower - RV63, RV66, RV69
Leaves - YG25, G24, G28

The can was then cut out and I used my bone to round the can.  


The challenges that I have entered this project into are;


I hope you enjoyed my project for the day!  I look forward to seeing you pop in again in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment