The image today is from High Hopes Rubber Stamps. The actual Rubber Stamp is Bunny with Tulip. I used a new technique that I learned from an Online Class from Alyce at Kit and Clowder. The technique was to colour the image then use the colourless blender to remove some of the colouring to make it look like a stuffed animal. It did not turn out the way I was hoping, it bled through so I actually made lemonade from lemons LOL I cut out the image, used another one to glue the cut out image on...see how perfect the whiskers look? LOL. And then thought, hmmmmmm for a bit more of a pop I will do another colouring of the tulip and vase and pop that up! The effect was quite nice if I don't say so myself!
The Copic Markers that I used are;
Bunny - E18, 17, 15
Bunny Ears/Feet/Nose - RV10, 21, 13
Vase - BG0000, 000 and R56, 37, 35
Tulip - V17, 15, 12
Leaves - R56, YR04, YG67, YG17, YG03
Sky - BG0000, 000
Shadow/Table - E42, W2, W0
The items that I used to create my card are;
BackGround Paper from One Crazy Stamper
On hand I used the Orange and Green Cardstock, the Green Thread (for the carrot top), Ribbon. Not sure where all these were bought from I have had them for years LOL. Common I know your saying the same things LOL
The Challenges that I have entered this card into are;
Thanks for popping in to see my creation! I look forward to your company again in the future.