Translate

Wednesday 17 December 2014

Lisa's Grandson's First Xmas!

This card was commissioned by my friend at work for her grandson's first xmas!  It's a lot tougher to make a card when someone has ordered it in advance I found!  So 5 hours later.... LOL... Voila!  I hope she likes it!

The stamp that I used was from Whimsy called A Letter For Me.


The Copic Markers that I used were;

Skin:  E000, 00, 21, 11, 04 R20
Hair/Floor:  E44, 47, 49
Hat:  R35, 37, 56 and C0, 1, 3
Paper & Envelope:  C0, 1
PJ's:  B32, 34, 39
Dog:  E40, 41, 42, 43, 44  R00, 20  110
Cat:  W0, 1, 3, 5  R00, 20


Oh!  This was my first double fold card too!  I love how it turned out!  And a happy surprise was that the back of the snowflake paper was the dotted paper that frames the stamped/coloured boy with pets and the Sentiment on the inside of the card.

I entered this card into the following challenges;


3 comments:

  1. Great card thank you for joining us at Ooh la la Creations Sue DT xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sue,
      Thanks much for stopping by to see my card. I appreciate your kind words

      Delete
  2. Very Nice ... Thanks for playing around with Southern Girls Challenge ... DT Neha

    ReplyDelete