Translate

Monday 29 December 2014

141229 - Happy New Year - Aurora Wings - Wisteria Sprite - Pigtails of Wisteria Flowers

Hi Everyone!

Well at this time I am on a cruise with my family returning January 5th!  I hope you have had a fantastic Christmas Holiday.  I also hope that you have a Prosperous 2015 with the New Year fast approaching us.


The Digi is from our sponsor this week - Aurora Wings.  The image that I used is Wisteria Sprite - Pigtails of Wisteria Flowers.  The Copic Markers that I used are;

Skin - E000,00,21,11,04 R20

Hair - E44,47,49

Flowers - Y15,19 YR04,09
Dress/Buds - V22,25 BV17,08
Shoes - E70,71,74 BV23
Leaves - YG03,17,67 G29


I hope you pop in for a visit again.  You never know when I will be adding a project to my Blog...in fact I am not even home right now and this was added LOL.  Happy New Year!

Card entered into the following challenges;


2 comments:

  1. I love the pop of bright orange and yellow you used on the Wisteria Sprite! So fun and cheerful. ^_^ Thank you for joining "All That Glitters" at Aurora Wings.
    Mitzi xx
    Artist/Owner Aurora Wings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your bright coloring on Wisteria Sprite! Adorable card, Michelle. Thanks so much for joining our All That Glitters challenge at Aurora Wings and enjoy your cruise. How fun! xxD

    ReplyDelete