Translate

Sunday 28 September 2014

Sept 29th Challenge - Anything Goes


This week at Outlawz Challenges we have an Anything Goes Theme!  I am so into designing my Christmas cards right now.  My husband says WOW thats great on every card I am making right now so figured I would capitalize on hearing that for as long as I can LOL.

This week I used the Christmas Boo Digital Stamp that you can purchase at LacySunhine.  She is so adorable with her big eyes.  Normally I always use brown eyes (thats the shade of my lovely Daughter Ashley's eyes) however today I went out of my comfort zone and used green eyes.  

Image is coloured using Copic Markers.  The shades I used for this image are;

Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04 and Blush/Lips R20
Hair - E44, E47, E49
Pajamas - V15, V17, BV08
Hat - Red - R27, R29, R59
Hat - Green - G24, G28, G29 
Hat - Fur - B0000, B000, B00

Paper I used is Simple Stories-Cozy Christmas purchased from a local Scrapbooking Store (about 45 min drive - so much for local LOL) One Crazy Stamper.  It's all about the glitter for me so I also used Stickles;

Star Dust
X-Mas Red
Lime Green
Copper

I mounted the project onto a simple green coloured card for a softer look and completed project.

I hope you enjoyed my creation for this week.  I look forward to design the next project.  I look forward to you popping back on Monday next week to see my next project.


No comments:

Post a Comment