Translate

Sunday 21 September 2014

Betty (from Simply Betty Stamps) Sister's Birthday Celebration

Having an artist as a sister can sometimes be such fun.  What a great idea Betty had to make a digi for her sister's special day and offer it to anyone who wanted to make her sister a card.  Here is my take on this special occasion.

Digi - Simply Betty Stamps - LetMeTakeASelfieAmy
I am not sure if it is available on SimplyBettyStamps.net at this time.  I was not able to find it there to add a link.  



COPICS USED

Face/Skin - E000, 00, 21, 11, 04 
Blush - R20
Hair - E44, 47, 49
Eyes - E49, 47, Y18, 15
Shirt - Y17, 11, 15
Shorts - B91, 96, 97, 99
Shoes - C5, 3
Phone - W3, 1

My E49 actually started to bleed just after the skin was completed and most of the hair.  Do you like how I hid that error with the party hat?  I thought it was very creative LOLOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment