Translate

Wednesday 21 October 2015

Outlaws Challenge - October 19th - Rick St Dennis


I just love this image by Rick St Dennis called Mystique.  


The Copic Markers that I used for this image are;
Skin - E01, E11, E13

Hair - E34, E47, E49
Lips - R02, E05, E27
Eyes - B12, B24, B28 110
Hat/Dress - BV02, BV04,BV08
Veil - BG02, BG45, BG49
Light/Stars/Moon - Y11 YG03, YG11
Roses - R35, R37, R59 
    Xmas Red Stickles
Buckle - Copper Stickles 
Bat Eyes - Lime Green Stickles 
Page Edges - Black Chalk. 

I thought this patterned paper that I had went smashing with it.  I was lucky to have two sheets of the same paper.  I love to have some dimension to my card so I cut out all the bats and Sentiment and added them to the card in a raised effect.  Amazing what some pop up Dots can do to the card for dimension!


I also love to have the inside of my card completed as well, so I had that extra paper and used the last Bat as the high light in the top right corner.


The Challenges that I have entered my card into are;


No comments:

Post a Comment