Translate

Monday 20 October 2014

141020 - Outlawz Challenge - Theme - Circles - Dr Digi - Headsman Heathcliffe



Hi Everyone,

The challenge this week for the Outlawz is Circles!  My circles are in a few places.  The first and most obvious to me is the background paper with the green, purple and yellow circles.  Under the bow is the a circle that I cut into half and then placed one above the other.  The next is the actual pumpkin and last is the ribbon has purple circles down the centre of the ribbon.

The image that I used is Dr Digi - Headsman Heathcliffe.  I goofed with my watercolour background on Heathcliffes arm.  I cleverly covered up with a tattoo of the devils pitchfork.  I coloured the image with the following Copic Markers;

Skin: E000, 00, 21, 11, 04
Pumpkin: YR15, 68, 27
Pumpkin Eyes: W3, 5, Y19, YR15, 23
Wood: E31, 35, 57, 79
Blade: W1, 3, 5
Shoes/Mask: C1, 3, 5, 7
Pants: B91, 95, 97, 99

Background is Blueish Watercolour Paint

Sentiment was dictated by my husband LOL

I would like to enter this project into the following challenges;


I hope you enjoyed this weeks challenge!  I hope you follow us next week for another challenge.  Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment