Translate

Saturday 5 December 2015

Merry Christmas Victoria

It's always nice when your daughter hires you to make christmas cards for her Friends!  This one is for Victoria.  She and Ashley have been friends for about 4 years now.  I hope its a life time of friendship!


The image is from Simply Betty Stamps and is called Mistle Holly Brittany.  It is a retired image that is back right now for sale!  Get her before she goes away again...I loved colouring her and I am certain it will become one of my favourite Digi's.

The Copic Markers that I used to colour this image are:

Skin:  E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20
Hair:  Y21, Y15, Y17
Eyes:  B39, B34, B32
Eye Highlights: Sharpie White Waterbed Paint Pen (extra fine point)
Holly:  G24, G28, G29
Holly Berries/Heart:  R56, R37, R35
Onesies:  G99, G94, YG03
Onesies Stars:  R56, R37, R35
Shadow: W3, W1, W00
Background:  R00, R000
Berries - Xmas Red Stickles
Heart - Whisk of Stella Clear 

The Paper is from the Annabelle's Christmas Paper Pack
Green and Red Card Stock
Ribbon - Ho Ho Ho Ho Ho



I have entered this image into the following challenges:


Thanks for popping in for a visit.  I hope to see you again another time.
Merry Christmas
Michelle



No comments:

Post a Comment